Thursday, July 31, 2008

CGOA Website and Miscellany

Hey there! I probably won't be posting every single day but I'm going to do my best to at least post once a week. Today is just give an FYI and ask a favor.

The FYI:
I just wanted to let you know that I'll be busy this weekend so don't expect to see anything until Sunday. Friday night is my niece's b-day party. Saturday night we have a Springsteen concert at Gillette Stadium. Both should be fun but I'll be very busy the next few days.

The favor:
For anyone who's in the CGOA or is a crocheter who has tried to make use of the www.crochet.org website but has navigated away scratching their head, PLEASE take a moment to leave a comment here and let me know what your issues with the website were. I have been asked to take a look at the site so that we can make improvements because it has come to the Board's attention that many of you are flummoxed when trying to navigate it. I've been looking at it and making some notes but I'd like to hear what you guys think so I can make sure my list is as complete as possible before sending it off to the rest of the Board and Offinger. I can't promise that we'll fix every issue because, as everyone knows, everything costs money and we might not have enough to do everything but at least I can let them know what seems to be most perplexing to the majority of people.

Peace out homies!

No comments: